PHOTOGRAPH


Hi, today I will speak with you about a photograph that I like, I remember the day when this photograph was taken, this occasion, my father and me traveled to Icalma, in the South of Chile, nearby to the Andes mountains, we went there on winter, and for our surprise, Icalma was without snow. On this days, the weather was fantastic, because we can to walk and visit places that are covered by snow.
In this occasion I take this photograph, because I was enchanted by this great landscape, this photograph I liked to show the great mountains without snow.
I like this photograph, because this photograph reflects for my, the lacking moments, when I could to rest and enjoy a places, without worries.

This is my photograph, it´s simple, but is very important for me, and have great memories.


Comentarios

  1. Wow, you reflect perfectly the calm at the photo

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Nice angle and quality of picture, what a beautiful place!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. This photo really shows the serenity of this place. It seems like autumn in the photo.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. icalma is very beautiful, i went to that place years ago and it was very calm also.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The musical piece of technology….

My carrer

My personal life