My dream job

Hi, I will speak about my dream job, I like the music, particularly I like the professional sound area, this is an interesting part in a concert and similar event, because I can to design and install, an audio system for this particular event.
This is an outdoor job, because generally I need to design concert or events, in public places. Otherwise, if it’s a closed place, this job equals are an outdoor job, because we need to install the audio elements in the place, and this imply a physical job.
In this job we need to travel a lot, because doesn’t exist a job in the same place, for example, an even of the same musical group, his next concert can be in other city or places in the city, and if we are employed to design the audio system for this group, we would have to travel to this city or place.
The relationship with architecture is with the design, because I will can incorporate the factor of the audio in the design of the projects. In the future I would like have a specialization in the design of architectural project of the area of the music and the professional sound, for example, the design of concert halls, churches, etc.

For the moment is a dream, but I am learning about of professional sound for this utopic job. 

Comentarios

  1. It sounds like a pretty dynamic job if you can move around a bit. Letting it influence architecture sounds interesting--you can make special attention to acoustics a sign of your architectural style.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. looks really interesting to me that you can make architectural projects considering knowledge of your dream job:)

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Wow, it's sound really interesting! i've always wondering how the sound system of a concert are set up.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The musical piece of technology….

My carrer

My personal life