Friends...

Hi, today I will speak about friends, I think that the friends are an important part of my live, because they are a great company in the happy moments, and obviously they are important in the sad and hard moments, I think that the friends are one part more in the family, because all these experiences that we have lived, allowing to know of a better form the other person, and this nearness make at the friend like a “brother”. However, all are a great or “beautiful” in the friendship, because in this experience that we lived, also we have fight, but this important in the friendship.
In my live, I have lived very experience with my friends, but an experience that I remember is when I played a soccer match in the school, this day was a rainy day, and the field was very wet, and for this reason this match was very funny, because fall us by the wet floor, and we laugh about these fall, was a great time.

Finally I can say that the friends are very important in my live.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

The musical piece of technology….

My carrer

My personal life