My favorite technology

Hi, I on this day I will speak about of my favorite technology, I like to listen music, but I prefer to play music, in this sense my favorite technology is the headphones, I like the headphones, because it allows to listen music, however I want to speak about of the professional headphones. The difference between this professional headphones and the “normal” headphones, is the use, for example, the normal headphones had a configuration and material to listen music in mp3 format, on the other hand, the professional headphones had a great construction with great materials, because these headphones are used for the musician for the “monitoring in live”, and in this area, they need to have a great sound with a high definition and acoustic isolation, for listen the music that they with their instruments are playing.

I like this technology, because I like to play with my friends, and I need my “sound”, however my experience has been incomplete, because I am learning how is the installation of this headphones in a sound system, it is very hard, but I like.

Comentarios

  1. I agree that headphones are one of the best technology that exist, most of all when I'm in a really crowded place, and you only heard music, not people taling or making noise.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I also like headphones, especially for loud music, but I only have really cheap small ones for $6.000 pesos...

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The musical piece of technology….

My carrer

My personal life