Foosball...

Hi, today I want to talk about the foosball. The foosball is an enjoyable sport, actually the people think that the foosball is not a sport, they say the foosball like a game that a sport, but the foosball is a sport like football, tennis, basketball, etc. Even the foosball has a world tournament.
I like the foosball, because allow me to relax and rest. I remember the first time when I play it, I was a kid, I played with my father, and my father every time won, but in the secondary school I began to play with my friends, and this moments of game were very useful for my because I could practice and finally I could to win to my father.
This year I participated in a tournament of the university, the “Juan Gomez Milla games”, I participated with a partner and we won, was a great moment, because the opponent were very gifted.
The next year, I would like to participate in the “Lemon soda” tournament, it is a national tournament, and for this reason have a great level, I want to participate for enjoy and if I can, win the tournament (it is very hard), but the I have hope.


Comentarios

  1. woooow! What a great sport. Yesterday you were playing, lucky for me I wasn't in your oposite team

    ResponderBorrar
  2. This is more a sport for arms and hands than for legs and feet I think

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The musical piece of technology….

My carrer

My personal life