Eagles

Hi, today I will speak about the eagle. The eagles are famous birds, they are associated with the majestic and the power, because is a powerful animal, they can raise prey more heavy that himself. The eagle has a great vision, and he used his vision when she hunts in his habitat the mountains. They are the longest–lived bird, the duration of their life’s achieve the 70 years. About this bird, I can say that I like the powerful of the eagle, or his majestic, however I like a fable about his longevity. The duration of their life’s achieve the 70 years, however this long life come with a great an important significate or necessity. When the eagles bring to the 40 years old, they have to choose between live or die, because his claws and beaks are very long, and for example his beak grown following the natural curve and finish in direction from himself, and his claws becomes flexibles, and can´t to hunt. For this reasons the eagle fly to the mountains and began a process of renovation, she broke his beak, for the beak grow again, it´s a long process (150 days), and when finished, the eagle can live about 30 years more.

I like that fable, because the I can to continue in my life, when I have problems.

Comentarios

  1. What an interesting fact about this beautiful animal, I didn't know that they can live that long.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. That's a long life...There's a funny video of Trump being attacked by an eagle in a photo shoot for a magazine.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. They are so majestic, and they have an excellent vision too!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The musical piece of technology….

My carrer

My personal life