Ability

Hi, today I will speak about the skill that I admire, I think that the most skill that I admire is the musical ability, when I speak about this, I am referring to the precision of the audition of the   professional musician, I think that this ability is developed during the musical career. This ability is used in the composition and the interpretation and implicates a great developed of the hearing, and in some cases the hearing can be a second sight.
This ability has a great benefic in the live without music, for example, in my experience I know a musician that is bind, and he has developed his hearing to the point of understand the places and the space, and when I speak with him, it´s seem that he can see, and he install his musical instrument without help.

In my personal situation, I don’t have this ability, but I am learning about music, and I hope to someday I can develop this ability, and level up in the music, and enjoy me playing music.

Comentarios

  1. Playing an instrument, works from start having that ability... I don't have neither, but when I played piano when I was a child, I could distinguish tones, and when people sing, I hate them if there not have doing right. jejeje

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Some people have this "gift" more naturally than others...but you can develop it with practice and reach a proficient level. It is very similar to the language ability, and its developmental path is also very similar.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I haven't this hability, but I'm very interested too in the audition world. But I think my ear is not compatible haha :(

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

The musical piece of technology….

My carrer

My personal life